Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Weekly Challenge!

Since last week's challenge was deep and introspective, this week shall be shallow and superficial!  ;D
This week I challenge you to organize a favorite place...scrap table, reading nook, along the bathtub where you enjoy long, luxurious soaks (yeah right, lol!)!  I plan on cleaning up my scrap table tomorrow...maybe I'll be ambitious and take pictures!

Honestly, this isn't all that superficial.  I am always amazed at how much more creative I feel in a clean space.  For those of you who are meticulously organized, congratulations!  I never have been and always have wanted to be!  I honestly envy you!

Have a wonderful week!

Rene ;D


Update: here are some before and after photos...it's suppose to rain Saturday so I'm hoping to get even more done!









Hopefully you can tell the before from the after!  Lol!

I was feeling super ambitious today so I created an art wall in the craft/computer/guest room.  The girls are always making pictures and I want to display and encourage their creativity so I plan on filling the entire wall! 

9 comments:

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

I organized all my flowers into color groups and now can easily see what colors I am low on. It feels great, thanks for the challenge.
Blessings Doreen

Rene said...

Good for you! I have mine organized that way...well, semi-organized. I need to remember to put each flower in its "home" because it's a mess right now. I am dedicating tonight to organizing...and I'll post pixs too!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Looking good Rene, It always feels good to have a bit of a clean out. I'm always amazed at what I find that I didnt know I had LOL
Hugs Julie P

Sylvia said...

I think your are quite organized Rene. It's funny, last week i was thinking to take a picture before and a picture after. I mean with the crafting thing LOL. You don't want to see my room it is a real mess when i finished my project.
xxxSylvia

cathylynn said...

Thanks so much for sharing your space with us! You look pretty organized to me!
Hugs, Cathy

Sandy said...

I have always wanted to be organized too Rene - I start off that way and then overnight the messy fairy comes in and throws everything around! You look pretty organized to me - splendid space!!
Sandy

Kim Dellow said...

Hey it looks fab! Great room and great organising. Kim

Lisa Minckler said...

I love your craft space. Can definitely tell the before and after. You have SO many cool toys to play with! The pictures on the wall are WONDERFUL!!!

suzARTe said...

One day my craft room will look like yours, you should see it at the moment,I don't think it could get any messier