Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Card for SSS164

Playing with brights today!  I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop for this little Tilda.   

Hope everyone is keeping cool...it is so H.O.T. here in Missouri...we went to the pool this morning and are just hanging out inside now.  We may run in the sprinkler once the back yard is shaded.  It's so hot I can't even get the dogs to go outside!  Lol!  Poor poochies!

Happy Thursday!

Rene :D

P.S.  Check back tomorrow morning for a new challenge from Tilda's Town!!!!



3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Very pretty Rene, so summary, I love the scene you created with Tilda. lovely coloring too! Hugs.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Rene this is adorable! I just love the beautiful scene you have created...such beautiful details too :)

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

Tilda looks so pretty in this garden scene!

Great job on the clouds in the background, I'm still yet to get the hang of that.

Michelle :o)