Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cupcake Time!

Well it's Sunday...and that means it's time for another delicious challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  This week our sponsor is the fantastically whimsy Prairie Fairy!  Love them! 


Here is our inspirational photo:



Loooove it!  And here is my project...I used a wobble (? lol!  Is that what they're called?) so the plane actually moves...too fun!





Of course, as soon as I made this card I found some plane cardstock...lol!  Oh well...

Happy Sunday and if you get a chance, come link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations for a chance at a great prize!

Rene :D

9 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Fun card, Rene! I love the bright colors.

Jen

Tina said...

love the colors and papers, great coloring on the cute image

Michelle said...

My boys would love this!! Great colouring, love the fun colours you used for the plane.

Michelle :o)

Jane said...

What an adorable digi - my son would like that one for sure!
Hugs
Jane

Lisa Minckler said...

This is, how did they say it in the 80's, 'super-fly!' I love your little aviator and those glossy goggles...the heat!!! :D Speaking of heat..you holding up okay in your part of MO? Personally I think brown grass is very trendy.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Rene, perfect take on the inspiration pic! Its just fab!
Hugs
Kat xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun.. i just love those papers
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun.. i just love those papers
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

This is fabulous Rene, love those gorgeous bright colours, great image and colouring, superb..

Luv CHRISSYxx