Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cupcake Inspirations!

Well, summer will soon be but a memory!  The girls are in school, the pool is deserted during the day and it's awfully quiet around here until 3:45 pm!

I think the theme this week fits perfectly...here's the inspirational photo:


It reminds me to enjoy these final days of summer!

Our sponsor this week is the amazing Prairie Fairy!  I just love them!


Here is my project, using a very tan Fisherman Lewis:





If you get a chance, link up your fun creation at Cupcake Inspirations this week! 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday!




5 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love that little fish.

Jen

Lisa Minckler said...

THE BEST!!! I love this card. :)

Chrissy said...

He is fabulous Rene, great card and colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sherry said...

This is cute!! He definitely needs to get out of the sun. lol

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love the cute image, sweet design,nicely done Rene
Hugs julie P