Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cupcake Time!

It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  This week our sponsor is JellyPark!


Here is our inspirational photo:


And here is my creation...it's for Grace's birthday (I can't believe my little girl will be SEVEN!!!!)!



Grace is covered with tons of freckles so I used my Copic Spica pen to create angel kisses for her! 

I hope you get a chance to link up with us this week!

Happy Sunday!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Rene :D

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is so adorable, Gracie is going to love it! those freckles are the best, everything is super, the paper is perfect, the die cut edge looks great. I just love this card.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image and your paper is the perfect choice, nicely done my friend
Hugs Julie P