Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cupcake Inspiration Time!!!! and a DT call!

It's Cupcake Time again!!!  And this week our challenge is one for the birds...lol!  Ok, ok, before I show you what I mean, let me tell you a little about our sponsor Digi Darla.  Her store is new to me but she has the most adorable images and the most fantastic story about how her store came to be.  Created by a mother and daughter duo, the images in the store are not only created by them, but their family and friends!  How cool is that?!? 

Ok, onto our photo (if you want to see the source of this fantastic cupcake, click here!):


Ahhh, the glorious peacock!  By the way, have you ever HEARD a peacock?  They sound like a dying cat.  I kid you not!  The girls and I were at the zoo and were trying to track down this poor kitty in pain...turned out to be a peacock!  Very strange...but I disgress!  Lol!


So, I've been needing a bookmark for quite awhile so I thought I would use this challenge as a motivator to actually create one!  I love these colors and I had an adorable image so here is my creation:





I hope you get a chance to link up with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!! 

And if you're interested, we have a DT call going on!!!!  We would love to have you "try out" for our fabulous team!!!!!!!!!!!






 

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Rene! love the image and the beautiful blues :)

Lisa Minckler said...

I was fearful at first of what I would find on your bookmark! :D So happy it wasn't a dying cat...LOVE your bird house bookmark Rene. LOL..geesh, still laughing about your post!

Teresa said...

Great tag, love this birdcage. xx