Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cupcake Time!

It's time for another fabulous challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and this one is quite the winter treat!  (Lol, get it?  Treat?  Cupcakes?  I'm the only one who thinks were are funny, aren't I?!?  Lol!)

This week our sponsor is the fantastic Prairie Fairy Designs!!!


Love them!

Here is our inspirational photo (click here to be taken to the original site):

 
I love it the moost!  ;D
 
Here is my creation:
 



 
If you get a chance, come link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Jane said...

OMG that cake is fantastic! And I love your little critters teeth he he....adorable.
hugs
Jane

Pia S said...

This little moose is the cutest! He looks great against the fab DP with trees! Such a sweet card!

Lisa Minckler said...

You are a nut!! LOL...I love your humor and funny puns. I love your moose the "moost" too. Those feet and teeth are a riot!!
Now I just want to know who designed that cupcake display..holy WOW that is cool!

Rene said...

Oh my goodness Lisa, thank you for reminding me! I can't believe I left off the link! It's up now!
Rene :D

Christina C. said...

OMG...Rene, I adore that precious moose...sooooo darn cute!!!!! Colored and showcased beautifully on the most perfect papers!

JLJ Designs said...

So cute! I love that paper.

Jen

Sandy said...

Is that a cake - OMG I want to eat it. Of course I want to eat a lot of stuff!!! Your Moose is darling.
Sandy