Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Make it Monday!

Are you going to create this week?  Of course you are! 
Are you going to use paper in your creation?  Yup!  (Or "duh" as my five year old would say...sometimes I'm convinced that's the only thing she's learned in kindergarten!) 
Would you like to win a prize from a great sponsor?  Yes?  Then join us this week at Make it Monday!  We're always an open paper challenge with a great sponsor and this week is no exception...this week our sponsor is the oh-so-fun Dr. Digi's! 

Here is my creation, using a little-too-much sun Hole in one Hal:





Seriously, get that guy an umbrella! 

Now for my P(s)OTW!

From Faye, this amazing spring box card...it just blows my mind!



And from Andrea, a card just perfect for owl lovers:

 
Absolutely fabulous!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you at Make it Monday!
 

9 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Rene, this card is fun. Love how you colored this man. Your POTWs are beautiful... :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene .
Fabulous golfing scene and colouring . Awesome paper for inside too .
Love your PsOTW so different but great creations both .

Stamping Shanni said...

Wow seriously amazing card this week for the MIM DT. Love the interior of the card as much as the outside.
Stamping Shanni

Pia S said...

What a cool card! I like how you've colored the golfer, what a great tan! And you've created such a fab scene for this image too, I think the blue DP makes a nice sky, and I like the big puffy clouds too.

Chrissy said...

Oh! I love how he matches his pants Rene..lol..great image and love the background and the grass..and Fayes creation is just stunning and love the cute owls from Andrea..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle said...

Fantastic card Rene! I think I know this guy, lol, he's on the golf course every afternoon and that tan has been years in the making.

Two awesome picks from you this week, that box is really amazing.

Michelle :o)

Christina C. said...

This is great, Rene! love your card!
Also love those cute owls and the lovely box!

lalkygirl said...

Fab card Rene ,love the image and the inside is fabulous ...amazing papers
gorgeous POTW too
tracey x

Unknown said...

Hee Hee he does have a suntan. :) I love your card and how you used the sponsor image Rene. Your P'sOTW are awesome. Have a wonderful week!