Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cupcake Time!

It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and this week we have one of my favorite sponsors: Kenny K!


Before I show you my card, let me show you our inspirational photo and reveal our theme: Polka Dots!!!

 




I used Happy Hour digi for my creation...she is absolutely one of my favorite images to color!


I hope you get a chance to join us this week for our Polka Dot challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!!!

Happy Sunday and thank you for stopping by!

Rene :D

 Simon Says Stamp Challenge: birthday

3 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love her hair.

Jen

Tina said...

i love the purple dot dress, so cute, lovely card

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fun birthday card! Beautiful image and coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!