Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cupcake Time!

It's Sunday...time for another delicious challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  This week we have our old friend Prairie Fairy back as a sponsor and my goodness their images are cute!!!



This week our theme is fishing!  The perfect excuse to pull up Fisherman Lewis!  I made a card almost exactly like this last year and just loved it...so I did it again!  Ha!



 
Isn't he cute?  (Although his hat isn't doing much to protect him from the sun!)
 
Thank you so much for popping by!  Don't forget to check out my teammates...their blogs are listed on my sidebar...and then head on over to Cupcake Inspirations for a great challenge!
 
Happy Sunday!
 
Totally Gorjuss: card for dad

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

I just loooooove your card. makes me smile!

Indy's Designs said...

What a darling card with those cute waves!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kat W said...

A fab and fun card - totally made me smile :-)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week,
Hugs, Kat x