Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Creative Inspirations: BINGO!

It's Wednesday...time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations!  This week we have a BINGO challenge!!!







This week's prize is from CEDAR CHEST DESIGNS who are giving 1 lucky Winner a
$10 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


 
Here is my creation using Monkey Valentine:
 
 
 

So cute! 
 
Don't forget to stop by my teammates' blogs for more inspiration!  They're listed on my sidebar!  And come join us this week for our BINGO challenge at Creative Inspirations!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Isn't this a cute monkey and a lovely heart patterned DP. I like how you arranged the sentiment with twine and charm. Simple and very sweet!

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Rene, I love the cheeky monkey he's so cute. I hope you are well, thanks for visiting my blog.
hugs Teresa xx