Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Make it Monday!

Are you planning on creating something with paper this week???  Then you NEED to join us at Make it Monday!  We are always an open paper challenge!  And this week we have one of our favorites back: Bugaboo! 


Here is my creation, using Miss Muffet:


Isn't she adorable?!?  I LOVE her!
 
And my POTW is also a Bugaboo delight...from Colette at Digi-re-doo-dah, this hysterical card!
 
 
I love this card!  It's gorgeous, yes, but the sentiment is in such contrast to the "girliness" of the colors and design that it just tickles me even more!  Totally brilliant!!!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to create this week and to link up with us at Make it Monday!  Have a wonderful week!!!! 

Papertake Weekly: old (paper), new (image)
Totally Gorjuss: sweet!

 

11 comments:

lalkygirl said...

I love this card Rene ,adorable image and the whole card is so summery,reminds me of strawberries !!
tracey x

Chrissy said...

Such a little cutie Rene,love the scene you have created and fabulous colouring...gorgeous..and such a great POTW..love the sentiment.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene
Love your card design .Love the image although I was looking for the spider . Love the grass , flowers and lady bugs too .

Gave me quite a chuckle your POTW creation did .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, it's a lovley image and nice to see it in bright colors.

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



Happy crafting!



Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Pia S said...

What a sweet card! It's such a pretty design with die cuts and the image being so beautifully colored. Love the color combination too!

Unknown said...

Wow both of these cards are really adorable rene!!!!! Love the beautifully colored images!!!!1 Amazing cards as always!!!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card Rene! Your POTW is a great choice. :)

Unknown said...

Great card!

Sandy said...

Miss Muffet looks fabulous. love the pinks and the layers of grass, flowers and the cute little ladybugs.
Great, funny POTW too.
Sorry I'm late popping in, just been so sick and now I've added a pulled shoulder muscle into the health mix too. Can't wait for everything to get better!
Hugs,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, it's adorable, great POTW also. Kerry xx

Colette said...

Beautiful card, and thank you so much for making me your POTW, sorry it's tken me so long to get over here, just had a mad couple of weeks. Colette xx