Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

MIM!!!!

We're BACK!!!!!!  Welcome to the first MIM challenge of 2014!  We have a new sponsor...Time for Tea Designs!  And they are delightful! 








Time For Tea Designs is the home of my digital creative world! My name is Jo Davies & I'm a digi stamp designer,doodler & tea drinker from the UK :) T4T is a part time venture that I do around my full time 'proper' job. My dream is to one day make this my only job as it brings me so much happiness seeing other peoples creations with my designs. I hope you enjoy my artwork & are inspired by the creations of the Design Team. Happy Colouring!


Prize
3 images of winners choice
 
Here is my creation using Flower Fairy...
 

Isn't she cute?!?  Love her!

Now for my POTW...from Kalalayaa this gorgeous creation

Just stunning!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week and I hope you find time to create something for us at MIM

 
 

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Flower Fairy is pretty cute, love that rich hair colour! and fab layout.
A wonderful POTW too. I always enjoy choosing an entry or two at the end of the week!!!
Hugs,
Sandy

Michelle said...

Hi Rene

Ooh love your gorgeous card, she is sooo sweet (and pink, my favourite) :o)

Did you create the backgroud or is it paper?

Your POTW is amazing, check out that colouring! Love this shabby, vintage look.

Michelle :o)

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Rene . beautiful colouring of sweet image and fabulous back ground .
Super card for your POTW
hugs Shirley-Anne

Chrissy said...

Your little flower fairy is gorgeous Rene..fabulous colouring..love the background and gorgeous POTW..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rene said...

I colored it Michelle...little dots from Sharpie markers! Took forever but I love doing that...and so do my girls! Great "bonding" activity...just sitting around dotting paper! Lol!!!!

Pia S said...

Until I read the comments I was sure you had used a DP as background. Now that I know that you made it yourself I'm really impressed! The fairy is so beautifully colored too, with her pink dress and gorgeous dark hair.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the Tilda card too, nice work Rene
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Love this image Rene and your birthday card. :) Hope you guys are staying warm, it's freezing here too. Brrrr....ready for this polar vortex or whatever it is to go away lol. Great POTW! Hugs