Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Make it Monday with Milk Coffee!!!!

Ooooh Milk Coffee is back as our sponsor at Make it Monday!  Whoo hoo!  I fell in love with these images last year...they are delightful!




They are generously offering our winner

3 Digis
of their winners choice

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 
 
 
Here is my creation using Girl with Rose Hairclip




Isn't she cheeky?  LOVE her!

Now for my TWO amazing Picks of the Week...I couldn't resist this adorable creation from Kaboo Designs:


And this fabulous card from My Creative Space:





Aren't they amazing?!?  LOVE both of them! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing week and don't forget to link up with us at Make it Monday...we are always an open paper challenge!

Milk Coffee Challenge: Valentine's/Love

All Sorts: Love

Cute Card Thursday: something new (image)

 

15 comments:

New Creations said...

Hello!
What an adorable card "girl with rose hairclip"!!! How sharply you coloured your image, I love her:). I saw you on MIM.
Vinita

Monika Reeck said...

I saw you on MIM too and looove really love how you coloring her dress...she looks adorable and with much rose there the card looks more adorable...love the touch of the black peper...GREAT CARD

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene
Wow, She is quite a woman ! Love your colouring and that fabulous back ground paper .
Both PsOTW are great cards too.

hugs Shirley-Anne

Chrissy said...

She is just fabulous Rene..fantastic colouring..loving the red and love your 2 P'sOTW..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

I really like this card! She looks stunning in her red dress, and I think the red stands out so beautifully from the dark background. Elegant!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress, beautifully coloured, nice work Rene
Hugs Julie P

Danielle Champagne said...

Rene, what a lovely card. you always have the most beautiful papers too! wonderful coloring of this cutie! Hugs.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, great design and love your coloring, amazing reds!

Unknown said...

Hi Rene!

I absolutely LOVE the color combinations. The red stands out so well and I love the digi! Totally cute.

xoxo
Rocio

lalkygirl said...

What a fabulous card Rene...love the colours you have chosen , you have coloured your image so beautifully ...her dress looks like real fabric....
Two great POTW's love them
Tracey x

brenda said...

Your card is a real stunner Rene, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

cathylynn said...

Wowzers this is one gorgeous card. Love the red and black together and that image is gorgeous! So happy I didn't miss this one!
Hugs, Cathy

Unknown said...

She's so pretty Rene! Great choices for your P'sOTW. Hugs

Jan said...

Gorgeous card. I popped over from Mim xx Jan

Sandy said...

Gorgeous Rene, love the beautiful depth of colour in her dress. Two fab P'sOTW.
Hugs,
Sandy