Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Christmas!

It's coming...every once in awhile I see something on Facebook that reminds me there's only so many Fridays until Christmas...I believe we're down to 12 now!  So it's time to start making those Christmas cards!

That's our challenge this week at Tilda's Town...and I decided to pull out one of my favorite Edwin images for my card.  Poor Lightning Edwin...all tangled up! 




Thank you so much for popping by!  I hope you find time to create something for us at Tilda's Town!
Happy Saturday!!!

All Sorts: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (film title)
7Kids: open

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great edwin card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

cathylynn said...

So cute and I love the festive colors! Great job!
Hugs, Cathy

Jo said...

Yay Christmas! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cute! Love the Christmas lights! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Mervi said...

Lovely and cute card, beautiful bright colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Laura said...

That really IS an adorable Edwin stamp! Your card is so very festive. I love it!

Hugs,
Laura C.