Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Seeing spots?

It's Wednesday across the pond and that means it's time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations!  Our challenge this week is Going Dotty...and I know I am!  I completely forgot to post my card to the challenge blog!   I AM the challenge theme this week!   Lol!

We have one of my favorite sponsors back: Time 4 Tea Designs! 

This week's prize is from TIME 4 TEA DESIGNS and is 
5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE! 
Wowee somebody is going to be spoiled!

 
How do you play?  Simply include spots and dots on your creation!
 
Here is my card...
 

 
Thank you so much for popping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us this week at Creative Inspirations!!!
 
 
 
Bearly Mine: autumn colors

4 comments:

Pulsatilla said...

WOW - your card is very beautiful, the image looks so nice!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Design!!! hugs, ANDREA

Tracy said...

Oh my I'm seeing spots! LOL Well stalker you sure managed to pile them on this card. The cut out hi on your tag is really cute. Hugs!
P.S. I was asked but sadly had to decline. :-)

Collette said...

Adorable image - love how fresh and bright the card looks. Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Design's autumn color challenge.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Autumn colours”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)