Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Anything Goes

It's time for my first Tilda's Town challenge of 2015!  And it's everyone's favorite theme: Anything Goes!

Here is my creation, using Loves me, loves me not Tilda...





This little cutie is my favorite from the new collection!  I just love her!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us at Tilda's Town!

Happy Saturday!

All Sorts: new and cute
Cute Card Thursday: new
Simon Says Stamp: something new
Papertake Weekly: open

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a sweetheart~ cute card!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, love the Tilda you used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Mervi said...

So adorable card and love the papers.
Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m